Hagit the Designer
- Lead designer and owner of the brand. Born in Tel Aviv, raised in
- Graduated from Shenkar College of Engineering and Design (B.Des,
- Fashion Design) in 2000.
- Active lecturer at the Fashion Design Department at Shenkar
- College since 2001.
- In the past, lived and designed in Tokyo, Japan
- Interned under the supervision of the designer Yoshiki Hishinuma,
- Tokyo, Japan.
Hagit’s designs are in dialog with Japanese culture and style. Fishndag’s concept store, “Wabi Sabi”, active until 2009, reflected the designer’s personal outlook and worldview.
In the last decade, alongside her work at Fishndag, Hagit is engaged in various other aspects of design, such as designing stage costumes for leading theaters and artists, and developing and designing developmental toys for a leading international brand.